Archway employees about 110 – 120 people at any given time.
That number includes about 80% full-time and 20% part-time staff.
Qualifications for Entry Level Human Service Worker Positions
- A high school diploma/GED Equivalent (some positions may require an AA, BA, and/or experience).
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and dependable vehicle.
- An acceptable driving record.
- An acceptable criminal background.
Wages and Benefits for Entry Level Human Service Worker and Direct Support Professional Positions
- For part-time employees:
- The hourly wage falls between $15.00 – $18.74, depending on the program and position assigned.
- Part-time benefits after a probationary period include paid personal leave, paid vacation leave, paid Sick and Safe leave, eligibility in the agency’s 401(k) plan, eligibility in Flexible Spending Account (FSA), eligibility in voluntary Accident /Term Life / Universal Life Insurances.
- For full-time employees:
- The hourly wage falls between $15.00 – $21.09, depending on the position, program assigned, and education.
- Full-time benefits after a probationary period include benefits listed above for part-time employees, in addition to seven paid holidays per year, the option to participate in Health Insurance, including prescription benefits and/or dental and vision add-ons, Group Life/AD&D Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances.
Archway’s mission is to help people who need assistance living full lives in the community, including:
- Adults recovering from serious and persistent mental illness;
- Adults with intellectual and/or developmental challenges;
- Children and adolescents overcoming serious emotional and/or behavioral problems;
- People with low incomes.
New employees are provided with at least 60 hours of on-the-job shadowing with experienced staff before working independently.