What is Residential Rehabilitation Services?
- 24 hour RRS is a 12 bedroom, 24/7 staffed facility where more intensive supports are provided.
- Community RRS has 18 bedrooms in 4 separate houses, staffed 14 hours per day in the City of Cumberland.
Some of the Services We Offer…
- Helping people master their often complicated medication plans to become independent.
- Teaching skills in shopping, money management, personal hygiene, independent living skills, transportation skills, and others.
- Interpersonal communication, decision making, stress management, learning good coping skills, and others.
- Various supports to people with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders.
- Supporting people with appointments.
- Becoming involved in a meaningful daytime activity in the community.
Take The Next StepCall us at
Ext. 2112 or fill out our
for more information.