A Program of Archway Station, Inc.
Crisis Stabilization Services
A short-term mental health support service for adults who require 24-hour supervision due to experiencing a mental health crisis.
Crisis Stabilization Services are designed to:
- prevent psychiatric inpatient admission
- shorten the length of inpatient stay
- effectively use general hospital emergency departments
A service provided to facilitate access to time limited, temporary relief from the ongoing responsibility of service delivery for the persons served, families, and/or organizations in a community-based setting.
Respite Services are provided when:
- the caregiver, family member, or person requires another environment on a short-term basis to provide enhanced support for the person in order to prevent escalation to more intensive levels of care
- people who live in a congregate setting need a temporary break from interactions with roommates in order to maintain their living environment
APPLYING FOR SERVICES
Individuals must be referred by a licensed mental health professional and meet eligibility criteria to receive Archway services. Referrals for services can be found on our website.
Providing hope for the future
418 Warwick Avenue