Frequently Asked Questions

How old does a child need to be to receive services from the children's program?

Although exceptions have been made, in general children should be 5 years of age or older to be referred to the children’s program.

Does my child need to be active with a therapist or psychiatrist to receive services?

Yes, all children, adolescents, and young adults need to be receiving treatment from a mental health treatment provider to be eligible to receive services from the Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult program.

Can you use the Wellness & Recovery Service without using any of the other Archway services?

No, you must be receiving either Adult Community-Based Support Services or Residential Services. 

What is Targeted Case Management (TCM)?

TCM is a program designed to quickly and efficiently address goals that allow persons to make use of the variety of community resources available to them. TCM staff will support an individual with gaining access to basic needs such as housing for the homeless, food acquisition, ID documentation, government benefits such as SSI and SSDI, maintaining good status with treatment and employment by connecting them with the appropriate local agencies and supporting them through the process prior to working with the individual to determine what level of care may be appropriate to transfer to.

Does TCM require a referral?

TCM requires a self-referral. We do not require a referral from a therapist or doctor. However, if you’d like to be referred to TCM in order to obtain materials necessary for your approval in PRP, your therapist may send a PRP or RRS referral with your TCM referral and we will address TCM goals prior to transitioning to PRP or RRS.

Take The Next Step

Call us at
Ext. 2112
or fill out our

for more information.