Archway Station’s Health Home program helps those with serious mental illness improve overall wellness through a person-centered approach to addressing their behavioral, medical, and social needs. Those participating in our rehabilitation services also receive assistance with managing their physical health. Our Health Home staff can assist with existing health needs or maintaining and building healthy habits.
- Coordination with existing healthcare providers
- Appointment scheduling assistance
- Screening (cancer, STI, other) tracking and referral
- Health education regarding a chronic condition
- Nutritional counseling
- Physical activity counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Medication review
- Sexuality education and family planning
- Family support services
- Transitional support
- And more!